Matrix is currently looking for a qualified CAD Technician to join our team in Florham Park, NJ.
- Using engineering design software (Civil 3D); Generates, complete and accurate design drawings, maps and other engineering documents.
- Revise existing construction drawings based on redlined drawings and comments.
- Prepare plotted or digital drawing files for submissions and presentations.
- Assist CAD manager with updating and maintain standards and libraries.
- Work within various engineering disciplines and teams for all firm offices.
- High school diploma and training from a recognized CAD training facility; Bachelor’s or Associate degree is a plus
- 2 + year of experience with Autodesk Civil 3D. Knowledge of Bentley Microstation is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard terminology, techniques, and practices of engineering drafting
- Follow company standards or project specific agency standards.
- Ability to identify design conflicts and problem solve.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team player and communicate well with others.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and organizational skills.
Matrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a pleasant and professional work environment.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Please note: This position is not eligible for an employment visa sponsorship (e.g.H1-B, etc.) or financial assistance for relocation.